LeverageRX, Omaha, NE (Hybrid)
Job Type: Professional, Full-time
Total Annual Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 (base + commission)
Be a part of an amazing opportunity to build out our new P&C agency with an existing and established insurance agency. We are looking for a sales-oriented and driven individual who is committed to their personal success and professional growth.
As a sales professional in our agency, you’ll join our tenured staff in building out the team as we grow a new P&C agency by selling products to existing private clients. Through strong training and mentorship, we have room for you to advance in your career and grow within our organization.
Responsibilities – A Day in the life
- Manage inbound leads from an already established and proven lead generation source.
- Work with established referral sources managing client P&C insurance needs.
- Grow multi-lines with P&C products to current clients.
- Manage and build out the operation for the new P&C agency.
- Have a working understanding of all the financial products we offer and continue to learn and adapt.
- Set initial KPI’s and reporting results on P&C business.
Requirements – Our expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of sales experience, preferably in financial services
- Strong Interest in a sales career – Sales experience is required
- Already have a Property & Casualty license (we will provide additional licenses)
- Have an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong commitment to success and achieving goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude
Benefits – Our commitment to you
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Great work life balance, unlimited PTO
- Paid Training
- Supplemental Benefits
To apply, please send your resume to Rhett Stubbendeck at [email protected]
Jack is a Creighton University graduate and former advertising creative who has written extensively about topics in personal finance, employee benefits, and technology. You can find Jack's writing on Calendar.com, StartupNation, and Muck Rack.